- Soup diet - where does it come from?
- Soup diet - rules
- Soup diet - important additions
- Soup diet - he alth indications
- Soup diet - disadvantages
- Soup diet - recipes for light soups
Help the development of the site, sharing the article with friends!
Eating soup is conducive to he alth and maintaining a he althy figure, so the soup diet is a sensation. It allows you to lose up to 9 kg in a week. Check the rules of the soup diet and learn how to cook soups so that they not only lose weight, but are he althy and nutritious.
The Soup Dietis an eating program based on eating only soups for seven days. This is a variant for those who want to lose weight quickly without starving or wasting energy.
Soup diet - where does it come from?
The soup dietwas born among celebrities who want to surprise the world with a spectacular loss of kilograms. Popularized by the Brazilian presenter and model Adriane Galisteu,soup dietquickly won the hearts of her countrymen, and then of women in other countries.
According to the Brazilian, you can lose up to 9 kg within a week by eating soup often alone. However, such promises should be viewed with caution, because in the case of an average woman it is rather unlikely, usually she loses 2-3 kg a week. Anyway, such a rapid weight loss would be unfavorable for us.
Soup is a unique dish - easy, cheap and probably the only one that can replace any meal without harming your he alth. A few simple ingredients are enough to create a light dish that hydrates, nourishes and warms up. And it helps you lose weight in a he althy way.
Its most important ingredients are vegetables and a decoction of them, but after adding cereals, lean meat or fish to the pot and seasoning the soup with herbs and lean dairy, you get a wholesome, balanced meal.
A liquid diet based on vegetable broths will make the skin look younger. Due to the high content of vegetables and fruits, it is rich in fiber.
Soup diet - rules
Assuming that the average calorific value of a 250 g serving of soup will be approx. 150 kcal, and you eat 5-6 servings a day, you will provide the body with no more than 900 kcal, which is less than half of what you need. So the weight will drop quite quickly.
There is also a second option of this diet: you can eat the soup as one or two out of 5 meals a day (e.g. for lunch and dinner or just for lunch or dinner). This diet can be used without any time limit.
Although the diet based on soups is mainly associated with cabbage soup, it is worth taking care ofdiversity. Poles' favorite soup, i.e. tomato soup, is an excellent source of lycopene, which rejuvenates and has anti-cancer properties.
However, if it is going to be a slimming dish, give up pasta and white rice. Traditional cucumber is also very he althy, but it is worth adding chopped chives or spring onions - they will sharpen its taste and at the same time provide vitamin C, calcium and iron, which will give the body better protection against autumn infections.
Grated raw turnips are an invaluable source of fiber and all B vitamins. By the way, it is also an effective decoration of any cream soup.
The soup diet will be perfect as a one-day detox. You can then cook a large pot of warm food and divide it into several portions, possibly changing the additions, e.g. in the morning with yogurt, in the afternoon with flaxseed, in the evening with sunflower seeds, etc. If the diet is to last longer, it is better to eat different soups to make the diet more balanced and varied.
Read also: Pumpkin soup - recipes. How to make pumpkin soup?
Soup diet - important additions
They determine the nutritional value of a meal. If you add a portion of groats or dark rice, you will enrich it with complex carbohydrates. If there are legumes, lean meat or fish in the soup - it will gain a solid portion of protein.
Herbs facilitate digestion, and the yogurt blot is added calcium.
It is worth adding spices to soups:
- chili - stimulates fat burning
- ginger - relieve pain
- cinnamon - great by heart
- coriander - improves mood
- cayenne pepper - supports the treatment of infections
Seeds and nuts are a good source of B vitamins and unsaturated omega acids, necessary for the proper functioning of the nervous system.
An important addition to the soup is fat. Even people who care about their body should add a teaspoon of oil or butter to the soup, because without them the body will not use fat-soluble vitamins.
But the soup can do without:
- s alt - it's best to add s alt to taste already on the plate
- fatty cream
- flour roux
- stock cubes rich in hydrogenated fats (and of course s alt)
With such additives, soup is no longer a he althy meal.
Soup diet - he alth indications
A soup-based diet is sometimes justifiable for he alth reasons. They are indicated in diseases associated with a sore throat and difficulties with swallowing (then they should not be too spicy or hot).
It is also the easiest detox after overeating or poisoning - a day is enough,two to bring digestion back into balance. Liquid and semi-liquid foods do not burden the digestive system as they are easier to digest than solid foods. This allows the digestive system to rest and regenerate.
A diet based on soups will also be appreciated by people with dental problems, e.g. wearing orthodontic appliances, undergoing prosthetic treatment, suffering from mouth ulcers. Thoroughly blended soups can be drunk through a thick straw.
Soup diet - disadvantages
Our digestive system needs solid food. During chewing, the production of digestive enzymes starts, and the brain receives a signal that stimulates the activity of subsequent parts of the digestive tract.
Biting and chewing food has a positive effect on the condition of the teeth and bite. For people prone to jaw clenching, chewing is the best therapy to relax the tense muscles of the jaw and the entire face.How to cook vegetables to keep their vitamins?
A tasty soup cannot be made in five minutes - longer cooking brings out the full flavor and aroma of this dish, it becomes more essential.
Most vegetables retain their nutritional value even during longer cooking, and some even gain more, e.g. carrots become richer in beta-carotene, and tomatoes in lycopene.
Only vitamin C or folic acid sensitive to high temperatures "run away".
Therefore, to minimize losses, it is best to put vegetables in the pot when the water is boiling and use a lid to shorten the cooking time.
Some vegetables are best added shortly before the end of cooking, e.g. broccoli florets, and on the plate it is worth sprinkling the soup with greens, especially parsley, rich in vitamin C and folic acid.
Also remember that soups do not like frequent reheating. It's better to keep the ready-made dish in the fridge and reheat it in batches.
Soup diet - recipes for light soups
All recipes for one serving.
Cabbage soup for weight loss
- 5 Savoy Cabbage Leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 celery stalks
- lemon juice
- black pepper
- ground cumin
- Cook the shredded cabbage with celery, mix with dill and garlic.
- Pour in lemon juice, season with pepper and caraway seeds, mix.
Fish cream quickly regenerates
- small por
- celery stalk
- 1/2 cups of cooked millet
- teaspoon of butter
- 2 cups of vegetable stock
- bay leaf
- 150 g white fish fillets
- 2 tablespoons of natural yoghurt
- s alt
- Melt the butter in a pot. Add the washed and finely chopped vegetables.
- Fry for about 5 minutes while stirring.
- Pour the stock, bring to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes over low heat.
- Dice the fillets and fry lightly s alted in a grilled pan.
- Add the fish to the soup, cook it together for 2-3 minutes.
- Add yogurt and groats, blend. Season to taste.
Carrot soup warms you up
- 2 carrots
- 1/4 onions
- 2/3 cups vegetable stock
- 1/4 bunch of cilantro
- teaspoon of olive oil
- teaspoon of almond flakes
- Fry chopped carrots and chopped onion in olive oil until the onion is tender.
- Add vegetable stock and coriander.
- Bring to a boil and cook until the carrots are tender (approx. 10 minutes).
- Cool down, blend until smooth.
- Sprinkle with almond flakes before serving.
Tomato cream soup perfect for dinner
- 2 ripe tomatoes
- 1/2 carrots
- 1/4 parsley
- celery slice
- piece of leek
- teaspoon of parsley
- s alt
- Pour about 1/2 liter of water in a pot and cook until tender.
- Blend everything in a blender, season with s alt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle the finished cream with parsley.
Broccoli cream is easy to digest but filling
- 200 g fresh or frozen broccoli
- 1/2 medium carrot
- teaspoon of olive oil
- pinch of ginger
- 2 teaspoons of pumpkin seeds
- s alt
- Boil the broccoli and carrots in a little water.
- Chop the shallot and fry in olive oil, add to the soup.
- Blend everything and season to taste.
- Sprinkle the ready-made soup with the pumpkin seeds previously roasted in a dry frying pan.