- Petting methods
- Petting and pregnancy - what is the risk of conception?
- Who is petting recommended for?
- Advantages of petting
Help the development of the site, sharing the article with friends!
Petting is a safe caress of partners that can become an alternative to sexual intercourse. Petting can provide sexual satisfaction on the same level as traditional sex, and at the same time carries a lower risk of pregnancy. What exactly is petting and how to do it?
Pettingis a form of various caresses aimed at bringing partners to orgasm without the act of introducing the penis into the vagina or anus (anal sex, however, is sometimes classified as petting).
Although they are only caresses, this form of intimacy between partners can give them the same pleasure as having sex. All because petting consists of many sophisticated ways to bring your partner to orgasm. The variety of forms of touch allows you to stimulate many erogenous zones and provide pleasure even deeper and longer than the sexual act itself.
It's hard to talk about specific petting practices. The main and only rule is to avoid penis penetration during caressing. There are many forms of touching and stimulating erogenous zones and each couple should find the most appropriate caresses for themselves. The most important thing is to discover the most sensitive places on your body and learn to stimulate them properly. Therefore, petting should be a long process. It certainly requires a certain restraint and control from partners so as not to exceed certain limits, and at the same time not to lead to a rapid discharge of sexual tension.
Petting is a subtle act, slow and very gradual, so it should begin while the couple is still fully clothed. First, it starts with caressing through the clothes, and then getting rid of the clothes, the partners touch more and more hidden parts of the body. Petting can be compared to a long foreplay. It is about the gradual exposure of the body, slow stimulation of erogenous zones - from the most accessible (neck, neck, ears, mouth), through the more hidden (breasts, back, buttocks, thighs) to the most sensitive to touch (sexual organs). You can touch your partner with your hand, rub against him with other parts of the body and caress him with your mouth or tongue. The degree of advancement of caressing can be different and it should beaccepted by both parties.
Among the forms of petting, we distinguish:
- stimulating the vagina, clitoris or anus with a finger,
- stimulating a penis with your hand,
- improvising intercourse by rubbing the penis against different parts of the partner's body (the so-called femoral, axillary, interstitial, intergluteal, between feet, etc.),
- rubbing each other's genitals,
- oral caresses (oral sex).
Petting and pregnancy - what is the risk of conception?
It is a myth that petting protects against pregnancy. Although it does not penetrate the woman, there is a risk of introducing semen into the woman's genital tract by other means. It is enough for the sperm to be transferred to the vagina, e.g. on the fingers or by inadvertent ejaculation too close to the vulva.
Under these circumstances, it is easy to conceive, so petting should not be considered a method of contraception. To minimize the risk of becoming pregnant while petting, care should be taken. The couple is more guaranteed to stay in their underwear during petting.According to an expertBarbara Grzechocińska, MD, PhD, obstetrician gynecologist, assistant professor at the 1st Department and Clinic of Obstetrics and Gynecology of the Medical University of Warsaw
Petting has occurred. The girl rubbed the intimate area against the shaft of my penis for a moment, and then my fingers penetrated her organ. There was no ejaculation or penis penetration.
Is it possible to transfer pre-ejaculate in this way, which was probably minimal, and is pregnancy possible? I know that theoretically there is a chance of pregnancy, but is it practically fertilized in such situations?
Virtually no fertilization occurs under these circumstances. In humans, pregnancy develops solely as a result of fertilization of an egg with sperm. This means that large numbers of sperm have to enter the vagina. The chance of pregnancy as a result of a sperm or pre-ejaculate transfer is therefore related to the number of sperm present in the transferred fluid. This is generally too little to achieve conception, but - at least in theory - pregnancy is possible.
Who is petting recommended for?
There is a belief that petting is a form of caress for people who are just starting their sex life. While in adolescents, petting is indeed the best way to get to know each other's bodies and discover sexuality, it's not the only group that will find satisfaction in petting.
Who is petting the best choice for?
1. Inexperienced young people starting their sex life- for them petting is the best introduction to sex. It allows you to get rid of the fear of an unknown area of life, recognize your own and your partner's sexual needs, learn how the body reacts to various forms of arousal, and tighten bonds with your partner. Petting with young people is a way to achieve orgasm without going beyond body boundaries. It should be remembered that although petting is not a typical sexual act, it can lead to defloration, and thus to rupture of the hymen, e.g. due to penetration of the vagina with a finger.
2. People who want to learn to experience sexual pleasure more deeply- petting is also an alternative for people who have had sex for some time, but want to enrich it with new forms of caresses. Petting is the perfect way to discover each other's erogenous zones. Since its focus is on caressing, more time is spent here on bodily awakening. In this case, we can talk about an extended foreplay that allows you to learn to feel pleasure just by touch.
3. People who are concerned about the risk of fertilization- petting can be a good solution when partners feel the need for closeness and do not want to risk conception. Petting allows them to reach orgasm without penetration, thus reducing the likelihood of semen entering the vagina.
4. People who, for various reasons, must refrain from intercourse- petting offers the possibility of relieving sexual tension also for those who cannot, for various reasons, have classic sex. This applies, for example, to women in the puerperium or during their period, but also to people who struggle with sexually transmitted diseases. Petting can allow them to avoid the risk of infecting their partner. Fondling is also a good solution for people who, due to defects in the structure of the genitals, cannot have normal sexual intercourse.Worth knowing
Advantages of petting
Petting has many benefits, as evidenced by the fact that it is grown at different ages and at different stages of your sex life. Although it requires patience and full control over your behavior, it has many benefits.
- It allows you to achieve the same, and sometimes even deeper, sexual satisfaction (orgasm) than during intercourse.
- It allows you to better understand your and your partner's sexual expectations and needs.
- It allows you to discover unknown erogenous zones and teaches you to stimulate them.
- Greatly minimizes the risk of pregnancy and infectiona sexually transmitted disease.
- It is a good variety of the current sex life.
- It brings partners closer together and opens them to new experiences.
- Gives you courage in bed matters.
- He is focused on mutual pleasure, there is no place for selfishness here.
- Extends the sexual act in time.
- It allows you to satisfy the sexual desire of people who, for various reasons, cannot have normal sexual intercourse.