Help the development of the site, sharing the article with friends!
With the New Year, we like to change something in our lives, for example, quit smoking, start eating he althy, fight extra kilos, but after some time the routine comes and everything takes a waste. Why are most of these New Year's resolutions a failure? Let's find out!
According to Dr. Justyna Bylinowska, editor-in-chief of Dietetycy.pl,"we are chaotic, we do not write down what we have planned" . - We do not settle accounts and we really have the back of our heads that our strong resolutions for improvement will last a maximum of several weeks - she explained. According to hergoals should be realistic, planned and clear .
New Year's resolutions: encouragement to act
The question why we do not implement our New Year's resolutions was also answered by Agata Zadrożna, a Kantar expert involved in the project "National Survey of Vegetable and Fruit Consumption". In her opinion, "most of usneed a trigger (the so-called stimulus)to implement the provisions." However, in the implementation of New Year's resolutions, we create somebarriersthat make it difficult. They are:
- unnecessary stress ,
- assumption that this is a lost fight.
We also associate the New Year's resolutions - as shown by the "National Research on the Consumption of Vegetables and Fruits" by Kantar - withsome specific featuressuch as:
- we rarely settle accounts for them ,
- if we fail to start on January 1st, we break up with them immediately,
- approaching them, we assume thatwe will last a maximum of several weeks ,
- they concern changes that are difficult for us, often contrary to our nature.
New Year's resolutions: time to change your mind
For these reasons, we don't want to create a New Year's resolutions list, because we already know that nothing will come of it. Or maybe it is worth changing the way of thinking?
Kantar's experts advise you to look fordriving factors in this entire endeavor , such asself-development, awareness and preparation . - The key is a conscious process and planning the so-called"small steps"-said Dr. farm. Magdalena Kryska from Korab Garden.
Where can you start?
- Let's turn willingness into action.
- Let's plan changes in time and more consciously. After all,we don't have to start implementing New Year's resolutions from January 1 , right after the New Year's Eve party.
- Let's approach New Year's resolutions in terms of self-development.Let them make us better people who care about their he alth and well-being.
- Let's make New Year's resolutions just for ourselves, not to impress others.
Maybe this year let's treat New Year's resolutions as signposts for making decisions throughout the year. What is important.Don't be afraid to say the words: "we'll make it! ". Let's take up the challenge - the conscious implementation of New Year's resolutions can really surprise us positively.
Source: "National research on fruit and vegetable consumption" carried out by Kantar