- Bee Bee: What is it?
- Bee Bee: Properties
- Bee Bee: price
- Bee Bee: how to apply?
- Bee Bee: contraindications
- Bee Bee: Nutrients
Help the development of the site, sharing the article with friends!
Beebee is the staple food of these industrious insects. It is considered one of the most valuable food products. Due to the small amounts that are obtained from the hive, the beehive is much more expensive than honey. See what properties it has and how to use it.
Bee Bee: What is it?
Bee Bee,or bee food, is in the form ofdark brown lumpsand irregular shape. Bread is made ofpollen , which collecting bees transport to the hive in the form of round pollen lumps (pollen). There, the hive bees mix it withhoneyand theirsalivaand beat this mass in the cells of the comb.
Under anaerobic conditions and with the participation of bacteria, this mixture undergoeslactic fermentation , making it completely resistant to mold growth and decay.
Pollen preserved in this way is easier to digest than fresh pollen, making bee bee an ideal food for3-6 week-old insectsthat feed the larvae and form royal jelly.
Bee Bee: Properties
Thanks to the we alth of he alth-promoting substances, beeis widely usedin natural medicine. It is recommended above all:
- in the period of decline in immunity and recovery after surgery - strengthens and regenerates the body,
- in depressive states - supports the nervous system,
- in the case of chronic fatigue and strenuous mental effort,
- for diarrhea,
- constipation (supports digestion),
- stomach ulcers,
- cleansing the liver,
- strengthening blood vessels,
- helpful in the treatment of anemia,
- with colds (has a bactericidal effect),
- for skin regeneration and hydration - smoothes wrinkles, improves skin color, reduces dark circles under the eyes (in the form of a mask that can be made by combining bee bread with natural yoghurt and honey).
It is worth noting that due to its properties, bee bee is often used inapitherapy , i.e. treatment with honey and other bee products.
Bee Bee: price
Beekeeping can be bought in good beekeeping shops, but it is fed uphigh priceas its resources are limited (1 kgFeathers are obtained from up to 30 frames!) - for 1 kg we will pay approx.200 PLN . However, usually bee feathers are sold in smaller jars, usually 200 or 400 g.
Bee Bee: how to apply?
Beebee is best absorbed if you pour water over it in the evening and drinkon an empty stomach the next day . In addition to water, lukewarm tea (its temperature must not exceed 40 degrees C), water with honey or herbal infusion will work here. The bee itself has a slightly sour taste,resinous aftertaste .
It is recommended that you take1 tablespoon of feathers dailyup to a maximum of30-40 gramsdaily. Overdose may be manifested by diarrhea and weakness of the body.
Bee Bee: contraindications
Beebee should not be eaten by people who are allergic to bee products as it may cause a severeallergic reaction . People who are on a diet and diabetics should also take care of Bee Bread. Beebread is - like honey - rich in simple sugars and has a fairly high glycemic index.
- Beeswax - properties and application
- Natural honey. How do you recognize real honey?
- Bee putty - properties
Bee Bee: Nutrients
Beebee is a we alth of nutrients, such as:
- proteins - more than pollen
- saturated and unsaturated fats
- exogenous amino acids (i.e. those that our body is unable to produce on its own)
- vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B7, C, E, D, K, B12
- triterpene compounds that have proven anti-cancer effects
For this reason, Bee Bread has long been used as a dietary supplement.