Help the development of the site, sharing the article with friends!
The three-mineral diet consists of foods high in zinc, chromium, and magnesium. It has a very positive effect on metabolic processes. She is he althy and balanced. It helps to maintain the proper level of sugar and cholesterol in the blood. Moreover, or maybe most of all, this diet allows you to lose 2-3 kilograms in a week.
A diet of three mineralsis aslimming dietthat allows you to lose weight effectively. The number of calories in this diet must not exceed 1,200. Dishes are rich in chromium, zinc and magnesium which influence the body fat balance. Chromium accelerates the breakdown of fat, regulates the amount of glucose in the blood. Zinc participates in the transformation of proteins, fats and carbohydrates, improves metabolism. Magnesium helps in burning carbohydrates and fats.See the gallery of 9 photos
Three-mineral diet: prohibited products
sweets, strong coffee and tea, products with a high fat content.
Diet of three minerals: products indicated
- products rich in chrome: wholemeal bread, eggs, liver, fish, poultry, green peas, fruit,
- products rich in zinc: buckwheat, wholemeal bread, cheese, nuts, sunflower seeds, legumes,
- foods rich in magnesium: wholemeal bread, wholemeal rice, buckwheat, bran, cocoa, seafood.
Who can be recommended a diet of three minerals
The diet can be recommended to everyone who wants to lose weight in a reasonable way. It will do well for people who have problems with maintaining proper blood sugar and cholesterol levels and for people with poor metabolism.
Advantages of the three minerals diet:
Good for he alth. It is worth using it, even if we do not want to lose weight - then we do not limit calories to 1,200 a day. Chromium, zinc and magnesium are elements needed in the diet of even slim people. It is very varied and cheap.
Disadvantages of a three-mineral diet:
When composing the menu, you need to pay attention to the calorific value of the products and whether they contain at least one of the three elements. For the impatient, this can be quite troublesome.Important
Step by step
- you eat 4 meals a day: 2 breakfasts, lunch and dinner
- you eat foods rich in chromium (yeast, peas, poultry and eggs, fruit, breadwhole grains), zinc (buckwheat, legumes, cheese, nuts), magnesium (seafood, almonds, pumpkin seeds, bran, brown rice).
Sample menu in a three-mineral diet:
- breakfast: cup of granola with a cup of sugar-free natural yogurt, 2 tablespoons of sunflower seeds and 2 teaspoons of honey, a glass of sugar-free tea
- 2nd breakfast: a slice of whole grain bread with a slice of lean poultry meat, tomato
- lunch: 100 g of pork loin fried with a half of an onion, chopped on a teaspoon of vegetable oil, 3 tablespoons of wholemeal pasta, salad of 3 tablespoons of celery mixed with 2 chopped walnuts
- dinner: a slice of rye bread with chopped watercress, cooked chicken sausage, tomato salad, 3 leaves of Chinese cabbage, tablespoons of pickled corn with a teaspoon of olive oil and lemon juice sauce