- Strengthening garlic, turmeric, lemon and honey syrup - pro-he alth properties
- Strengthening garlic, turmeric, lemon and honey syrup - recipe
- Strengthening garlic, turmeric, lemon and honey syrup - use
Help the development of the site, sharing the article with friends!
Strengthening garlic, turmeric, lemon and honey syrup is a mixture worth having at home, especially in autumn and winter. Its preparation does not require any special effort, and the benefits are indisputable. Garlic, turmeric, lemon and honey syrup supports immunity, helps to cope with infection faster and gives strength to people who recover after illness. But these are by no means its only advantages - it is difficult to do so, taking into account how many properties its individual components are famous for.
Strengthening garlic, turmeric, lemon and honey syrupcombines ingredients that hardly anyone has any doubts about. Its basis is garlic, considered to be one of the best natural antibiotics and a plant with proven antiviral properties.
The composition of the syrup also includes lemon juice supporting immunity, turmeric (among its many properties is the ability to shorten the duration of infection) and honey with many he alth-promoting properties.
Strengthening garlic, turmeric, lemon and honey syrup - pro-he alth properties
Strengthening garlic, turmeric, lemon and honey syrup - as the name suggests - strengthens the body. However, this is a very general term and does not fully reflect the he alth-promoting properties of this mixture.
Strengthening garlic, turmeric, lemon and honey syrup:
- supports immunity
- shortens the duration of infection (thanks to antibacterial and antiviral properties)
- adds strength after infection and accelerates the regeneration of the body
- supports digestion (turmeric contained in the syrup has choleretic properties and stimulates the secretion of pancreatic enzymes)
- lowers blood pressure (thanks to, among others, the substances contained in garlic that relax the blood vessels)
- speeds up metabolism and supports slimming (this is one of the properties of lemon juice)
- supports the work of the liver (substances found in turmeric have a protective effect on liver cells)
- strengthens the heart - the efficiency of the heart muscle is supported by acetylcholine and potassium contained in honey
- supports the brain and improves concentration - this is in turn thanks to honey, rich in glucose - fuelfor gray cells.
Strengthening garlic, turmeric, lemon and honey syrup - recipe
The recipe for fortifying garlic, turmeric, lemon and honey syrup is not complicated, and its preparation - apart from the time needed to "bind" the ingredients - will take you a few moments.
- 2 heads of Polish garlic (squeezed through the press)
- juice from two large lemons
- 6 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons turmeric
- 2 cups of boiled, warm water
Combine and blend all ingredients to make a smooth syrup, then pour into a large jar, twist and set aside for 48 hours in a cool, dark place. After this time has elapsed, strain the syrup through gauze or a fine sieve, pour it into a bottle or jar. Store in the refrigerator.
Strengthening garlic, turmeric, lemon and honey syrup - use
Despite the relatively high content of garlic, the strengthening syrup of garlic, turmeric, lemon and honey does not have the characteristic garlic aftertaste. Despite this, it is quite spicy in taste, although usually well tolerated also by people who do not like garlic.
It can also be given to children (the limitation is age - due to the content of honey in the syrup, it cannot be given to children under 1 year of age, and the reason is not only the risk of allergy to honey, but also infant botulism. Adults can take it. two tablespoons of syrup a day, children - 1 teaspoon (never on an empty stomach).
It can be drunk directly from a spoon, dissolved in a little warm water or used as a salad dressing.Probe