- Cleansing diet - effective removal of toxins
- 7 rules of a cleansing diet
- Plant support- to cleanse the body, it is worth reaching for:
- Here is a shortened list of the poisonous culprits:
Help the development of the site, sharing the article with friends!
Right now it is worth carrying out a cleansing treatment. It will make you feel light and slimmer!
Toxinsattack us in all possible ways - through the skin, lungs, digestive system - significantly weakening the entire body. And with each passing year, there are more and more of them around us. The progress of civilization owe everything to us, which allows us to live more comfortably. Unfortunately, it comes with considerable losses, especially when it comes to he alth and well-being. They accumulate in our body for years. At the beginning, the organs that are responsible for cleansing the body (including the skin and liver) are still struggling with them - day and night they try to get rid of them. Fortunately, we are not completely defenseless against the attack of toxins. Each of our cells contains a special type of protein - its task is to trap toxic substances and turn them into compounds that can be removed from the body. Water-soluble toxins are eliminated by the urinary system and skin. The digestive system deals with these fat-soluble fats. However, when there are too many toxins, the body stops coping and they start to accumulate in bones, hair and nails, which makes it difficult to get rid of them. The result of the accumulation of poisons is fatigue, malaise, headaches, rashes, irritability, unpleasant smell from the mouth, decreased immunity.
Cleansing diet - effective removal of toxins
Toxins are best removed by following acleansing diet,involving all excretion pathways: the digestive and urinary systems and the skin. They are definitely not recommended for children and people over 65 years of age, as well as with diseases of the heart and circulatory, digestive and urinary systems, pregnant women and nursing mothers.
Sauna and physical activity -many toxic substances are eliminated from sweat. In the sauna, the high temperature makes us sweat intensively, while at the same time cleansing the body of water-soluble toxins. It is worth using the sauna 1-2 times a week. Contraindications are diseases of the heart and circulatory system, infections, hypertension, kidney and infectious diseases. Just like a sauna, intense exercise works, during which we also get rid of toxins and strengthen muscles.
7 rules of a cleansing diet
- If you suffer from any chronic disease, consult your doctor before dieting.
- Prepare before switching to such a dietoff - limit food portions, eliminate greasy, hard-to-digest dishes, coffee, s alt from the menu.
- You cannot drink alcohol, coffee, black tea or smoke cigarettes during the cleansing diet.
- Choose the most suitable moment. Maybe, for example, after Christmas, when you feel heavy and fed up. It will be easier for you to survive the diet.
- Drink without restrictions. During a cleansing diet, the body becomes dehydrated easily - and this is very harmful, so it's better not to let that happen.
- During treatment, you may develop bad breath and smell strongly of sweat. So clean your teeth and tongue often, use the shower.
- Limit cosmetics - let your skin breathe freely.
Plant support- to cleanse the body, it is worth reaching for:
- white birch extract mildly diuretic;
- green tea, which is a rich source of polyphenols that scavenge free radicals from the body;
- mild laxative tamarind;
- meadowsweet with diuretic and diaphoretic properties;
- fennel, which has a relaxing effect on the digestive tract and has a mild laxative effect;
- common artichoke that improves the function of liver cells.
Here is a shortened list of the poisonous culprits:
- Dioxins and pesticides - compounds designed to combat insects and weeds. They penetrate the soil, and from there to vegetables, fruit, which then end up on our tables, or are eaten by animals, which … also end up on our tables.
- Artificial food additives - mainly preservatives, incl. sulfur and nitrogen compounds.
- Heavy metal compounds, mainly zinc, lead, mercury, cadmium.
- Antibiotics - are invaluable when it comes to fighting bacteria in humans and animals. However, rarely is said about their disastrous impact on the environment. The antibiotics that animals receive accumulate in their faeces, polluting the water and soil. On the one hand, it makes bacteria learn to cope with antibiotics, and on the other - they poison our body.