- Spring solstice - good time for vacation
- Avoid trouble
- Spring solstice - take care of your skin
- Effects of the spring solstice
Help the development of the site, sharing the article with friends!
The last weeks of winter and the beginning of spring are a hard time for our well-being. The spring solstice is a time when the body's activity drops drastically and the appearance leaves much to be desired. Are you tired of weakness, drowsiness, headache? Hair falls out and you complain of constant fatigue? We will tell you why this is happening and how to prevent it.
For our ancestors, it was the worst - they suffered from hunger and cold, and they had nothing else to do but look for an abundant summer. For us, the last weeks of winter and the beginning ofspringare also a hard time. Of course, not because we do not eat enough, but because of a drastic decrease in the activity of our body.
Spring solstice - good time for vacation
If someone just feels constantly tired and stressed, he is to blame for himself - says prof. James Waterhouse from Manchester University's Department of Physiology. Why? Because no one makes him live against the biological clock. And this one tells us to rest. The best months for a vacation are, apart from November, March and April, which is the time ofspring solstice .
What are we doing? With the stubbornness of a better cause and against nature, we recognize that in summer we are less active and that is why we deserve rest. Of course, the opposite is true. Summer is the time of the greatest efficiency of the organism.You must do it
- don't overwork yourself;
- sleep not less than 8 hours, necessarily from approx. 22;
- eat easily;
- drink lots of fruit juices;
- do not avoid snacks;
- supplement your diet with multivitamin supplements;
- practice, practice and practice again, or at least walk.
Spring solstice - take care of your skin
Now you shouldn't allow yourself any neglect of your skin care. Why? Because you've got a lot of catching up with winter to catch up. This is first. Second, slowly start thinking and preparing for summer. The best way to do this is to fund yourself a series (preferably 6-10) of treatments in a professional beauty salon. No one else will regenerate, firm and refresh the skin so effectively.
Effects of the spring solstice
- frequent painshead and muscles (possibly due to a vitamin and mineral deficiency)
- weakening of reflex and muscles (too little potassium)
- irritability, less resistance to stress, painful muscle spasms (lack of magnesium)
- sudden attacks of fatigue (iron deficiency)
- hair loss (lack of zinc)