- Cleansing tea: when needed?
- Cleansing tea: Polish version
- Cleansing tea: Italian version
- Cleansing tea: Asian version
Help the development of the site, sharing the article with friends!
Cleansing tea is one of the simplest and most commonly used methods of detoxifying the body. You can buy the cleansing tea at the pharmacy or he alth food store, but you can also make it yourself at home. When should we help our body cleanse and how to prepare cleansing tea?
Cleansing teais not a miraculous, immediate remedy for all kinds of ailments and diseases. It will also not replace the natural cleansing that takes place in our body every day. But cleansing tea, made of natural ingredients, is a great support for both this process and other responses.
Cleansing tea can, among others :
- improve the functioning of the digestive system
- increase the metabolic rate
- accelerate fat burning
- alleviate pain, e.g. in rheumatic diseases
- support in the treatment of infections, e.g. colds, flu
- strengthen the body's immunity
So when should we consider supporting the body's cleansing with a natural agent such as cleansing tea? And how to prepare cleansing tea yourself?
Cleansing tea: when needed?
Many cells, organs and systems are involved in the detoxification process that takes place in our body every day. Special proteins that are present in each of our cells deal with capturing substances that are harmful to us and modifying them so that they can be quickly removed from the body. The liver carries out further neutralization of toxins, and their removal: intestines (fat-soluble toxins), urinary system (water-soluble toxins), respiratory system and skin.
However, when the body cannot cope with the removal of all harmful substances, it sends us signals that it needs support in this action.
These signals are:
- lack of energy
- breakdown, fatigue
- "bags" under the eyes
- bad breath
- sleep disorders - also insomnia
- digestive problems - indigestion, constipation, slowing digestion
- skin deterioration
- weight gain
Then it is worth reaching for natural methods of detoxification of the body, such as drinking infusions from herbal mixtures and home-made cleansing teas.
Cleansing tea: Polish version
- 1 cup of warm water
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- pinch cayenne pepper
To prepare such tea, simply combine all the ingredients together.
Cleansing tea: Italian version
- 1 cup of water
- 1/3 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/3 teaspoons ground fennel
- 1/3 teaspoons ground coriander
Preparation : Boil the water while it is still hot, add the ingredients, cover the dish and leave it for a few minutes to let the tea brew, and add honey to taste before drinking it.
Cleansing tea: Asian version
- 1.5 liters of water
- 3 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground cardamom
- 1-2 teaspoons of ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- honey or milk
Preparation : Pour all loose ingredients into a pot, pour water, cook over low heat for about 10 minutes, leave to cool, then strain and season to taste with honey or milk.
- Homemade ways to detoxify the liver
- Tea with lemon: is it harmful?
- Milk with honey and butter - the best solution for a cold