- International Yoga Day: what attractions await participants?
- International Yoga Day: zones for everyone
Help the development of the site, sharing the article with friends!
We invite you to the International Yoga Day in Poland for the third time! Poland is one of nearly 200 countries involved in this unique celebration established by the United Nations. The celebration of the International Yoga Day will take place on June 25 at Pole Mokotowskie in Warsaw, as well as in other Polish cities. Wformie24.pl took the patronage over this event.
This year'sInternational Yoga Daywill be accompanied by the slogan "Yoga - less stress", and the all-day family picnic in Pole Mokotowskie will take place between 10-18. Each participant will be able to find something for themselves: exercise, take part in discussion panels on yoga, diet, he althy lifestyle, traditional and holistic medicine. There will be spectacular AcroYogi shows and asanas performed according to various yoga styles, Indian dance shows and concerts.
Every year, workshops and culinary shows performed by, among others, Karolina and Maćka Szaciłło and stands of exhibitors serving Indian, vegetarian and vegan delicacies. The organizers also invite you to open yoga sessions for everyone.
International Yoga Day: what attractions await participants?
The International Yoga Day will be a full-day picnic at Pole Mokotowskie in Warsaw, where yoga enthusiasts will be awaiting, among others. the following attractions:
- 20 outdoor yoga sessions.At At 10:00 a yoga session will start for everyone. In addition, throughout the day, you will be able to try all the yoga styles and methods popular in Poland at the beginner level or choose classes for, among others: spine and joint he alth, overworked, pregnant women, children, seniors, as well as talk to teachers, exchange with experiences. The Yoga sphere is a place where you can find your inner balance.
- Performance by RagaBoy Live Act , a multi-instrumentalist combining the classic sitar and dilruby sounds with chillout rhythms (at 5:00 PM), as well as a musical chillout withThe Frozen Heartandmusical bath in the sounds of the gong .
- Acro Yoga and yoga style shows.
- Indian dance shows and workshops.
- Discussion panels and workshops on how to manage stressand use its potential to your own benefit.
- Competitions with attractive prizes (e.g. from Tefal Companion).
- Yoga workshops for he althy hips and knees.
- Henna painting (mehendi) workshop.
Mobile He alth Clinic
Poradnikzdrowie.pl and the magazine "Zdrowie" also invite you to visit the Mobile He alth Clinic during the International Yoga Day in Pole Mokotowskie!
International Yoga Day: zones for everyone
During the International Yoga Day, there will also bePlay zone for children , led by animators, there will also be yoga sessions for the youngest.
What's more, you will be able to visitHe althy eating zone , where culinary shows will be held: "Give yourself peace" by Karolina and Maciek Szaciłłów and "Relax and harmony, because Tefal Companion cooks for you "by Grzegorz Łapanowski. Visitors to this zone will be offered Indian cuisine speci alties, vegan and vegetarian snacks, vegan sushi, natural ice cream, pressed juices, mangoes prepared in many ways, aromatic coffee and, of course, sweets.
WRelaxation zoneYou will rest on a deckchair, a blanket, talk to your friends, sunbathe in the sun, find your favorite taste of Ayurvedic Yogi Tea, take advantage of Ayurvedic massages.
Let's not forget aboutExhibitors' area : there you will find the latest collections of clothes (both for yoga and everyday use), mats, yoga accessories, books and natural cosmetics, unique culinary products (eco, bio and Ayurvedic), furniture, travel agencies and airlines.
During the International Yoga Day, there will also be meetings with the authors of books on he althy lifestyle and nutrition: Kasia Bem, Ina Rybarczyk, Aneta Lancuchowska-Jeziorowska, Karolina and Maciej Szaciłło). You will also be able to use the yogi library - a selection of professional publications on yoga.
As every year, the ambassadors of the International Yoga Day in Poland:Edyta Herbuś ,Małgorzata Pieczyńska ,Paulina Holtz,Agnieszka CegielskaandNatalia Przybyszand the Indian Ambassador, Ajay Bisaria, who is the patron of the event, will be present at the event to practice yoga together.
The organizers of the Yoga Day in Poland are: the Yoga School Alliance (PSJ), the Indo-Polish Chamber of Commerce (IPCCI) and the Art of Living Polska Foundation (AOL).
Detailed information can be found on the websites: www.dzien-jogi.pl and facebook.com/DzienJogi.Worth knowing
International Yoga Day will be celebrated noonly in Warsaw, but also, among others in Bydgoszcz, Tricity, Łódź, Toruń, Poznań, Kluczbork, Sulisław, Wrocław, Kraków, Płock, Szczecin, Tarnowskie Góry, Rzeszów, Zgierz, Gorzów Wielkopolski and Jastrzębie Zdrój.