Help the development of the site, sharing the article with friends!

I will describe my problem in detail. I have been struggling with these pains for several years, about 8 or 9. At first, these pains appeared rarely, then more often. Sometimes the pain doesn't come back for a few months and then it comes back unexpectedly, like this time. At first I thought it was a stomach ache. My right side hurts at the level of my kidneys, and the pain seems to radiate to my back. Sometimes this pain, like now, is also accompanied by pain in the abdominal cavity, I don't know how to describe it, because it is not a stomach pain. Yesterday I felt as if someone had kicked my stomach. I also felt a suction in my stomach, as if someone had turned on a vacuum cleaner for me. Nausea, cramps. Sometimes it feels like someone is twisting my intestines and then letting go, twisting and letting go again. Before that, I lived in England and was treated there (I mean I tried). At the beginning, the doctors ignored my ailments, I heard that young girls may have pains like me, that it will pass. I was 22 then, now I'm 30 and the pains have not gone away. I had a lot of scans, tests and various tests done. Many with an indication of kidney stones. However, the final diagnosis was never made! None of the studies confirmed anything 100% percent. A few months ago I moved to Cyprus, the local he alth service is specific. I don't have my doctor here yet. For several days the pain has returned, even strong painkillers do not help. It happens that because of pain I cannot sleep through the night. Yesterday I was in pain all day at work, today it still hurts me, but it seems a little less. I don't know what to do anymore. I am asking for help!

The problem is complex. Perhaps it is not urological at all. In addition to intestinal disease, e.g. duodenal ulcer disease, liver disease should also be taken into account. It is best to go to the hospital in the internal ward and examine it thoroughly.

Remember that our expert's answer is informative and will not replace a visit to the doctor.

Lidia Skobejko-Włodarska

Specialist in pediatric urology and surgery. She obtained the title of European specialist in pediatric urology - fellow of the European Academy for Pediatric Urology (FEAPU). For many years he has been dealing with the treatment of bladder and urethral dysfunction, especially neurogenic vesico-urethral dysfunction(neurogenic bladder) in children, adolescents and young adults, using for this purpose not only pharmacological and conservative but also surgical methods. She was the first in Poland to start large-scale urodynamic tests, allowing to determine the function of the bladder in children. He is the author of many works on bladder dysfunction and urinary incontinence.

More advice from this expert

Autovaccine [Expert's advice]Aching testicles [Expert's tip]No inflammation of the foreskin and phimosis surgery in a three-year-old [Expert's advice]Pain when urinating in a 2-year-old [Expert's advice]Pain when urinating in a 5-month-old baby [Expert's advice]Epididymitis [Expert Advice]What instead of Ginjal? [Expert advice]Is the kidney cyst serious? [Expert advice]Hygiene after phimosis treatment [Expert's advice]How often should a baby pee? [Expert advice]Dripping after urinating [Expert Advice]Yeast cells in the urine [Expert Advice]Adult bedwetting [Expert Advice]Burning sensation when urinating [Expert Advice]After a prostate biopsy [Expert Advice]Enlarged bladder in a 4-year-old [expert's advice]Return of urinary incontinence [Expert Advice]Problem at the end of urination [Expert Advice]Radiant Testicular Pain [Expert Advice]Colds and antibiotics and phimosis incision surgery [Expert's advice]Dissolving Kidney Stones? [Expert advice]Difference in kidney size [Expert Advice]The effects of orchitis [Expert Advice]Pelvic cyst [Expert Advice]Cysts in a six-month-old child [Expert's advice]Premature kidney problems [Expert Advice]Cryptorchidism and a movable nucleus [Expert's tip]Hydronephrosis in a child [Expert's advice]Wandering testicles and fertility and cancer [Expert Advice]urological examination [Expert's advice]

Help the development of the site, sharing the article with friends!