Help the development of the site, sharing the article with friends!

I am 32 years old, almost four years old. I'd like to get pregnant again soon. How should I take care of myself before pregnancy? And what kind of periodic examinations should you do in your 30s?

I suggest that you first perform basic tests such as blood count, wet general test, sugar, creatinine and blood pressure measurement, and then go to the gynecologist who will guide the pregnant woman with the results. Probably it will be necessary to supplement the examinations with some specialized analyzes, but their scope should be decided by the gynecologist.

Remember that our expert's answer is informative and will not replace a visit to the doctor.

Krystyna Knypl

Internist, hypertensiologist, editor-in-chief of "Gazeta dla Lekarzy".

More advice from this expert

Candida albicans yeast allergy [Expert's tip]Painful bursting blood vessels in the knee area [Expert's advice]Shortness of breath, pressure and pain in the heart area [Expert Advice]I still have a cold - what should I do? [Expert advice]Pressure in a teenager [Expert Advice]What will help me with heartburn? [Expert advice]Can emotions and character affect pressure spikes? [Expert advice]Is mold in pasta harmful to a child? [Expert advice]Can poor kidney function cause calf swelling? [Expert advice]What is the difference between myocarditis and myocardial infarction? [Expert advice]My blood pressure rises a lot - how can I control it? [Expert advice]HIV diagnosis [Expert Advice]WFD doubled - morphology [Expert's advice]My stomach teases when I stop taking medications [Expert advice]What tests should I do when my eyelids are swollen [expert's advice]Cough after high blood pressure medication [Expert's Advice]I am 12 years old and I think that I am fat [expert's advice]How long does hepatitis B vaccine give immunity? [Expert advice]Ineffective treatment of bronchitis [Expert advice]Failed treatment of giardiasis [Expert Advice]Blood test standards for a 6-year-old [Expert's advice]Symptoms of phase II sarcoidosis [Expert's advice]Obesity and the treatment of hypothyroidism [Expert advice]I almost always have cold feet and hands [Expert Advice]The causes of brittle, brittle, falling out hair [Expert's advice]Diagnosing myocardial infarction after heart transplant [Expert advice]Different opinions aboutspine surgery [expert's advice]Self-removal of an abscess on the tonsils [Expert's advice]Persistent clinks of the legs after childbirth [Expert advice]Visualization of veins with hormone treatment [Expert's advice]

Help the development of the site, sharing the article with friends!