- How to build a six pack? Training rules
- Six Pack Exercises - Training Plan
- 1. Six-pack exercise: Russian twist
- 2. Six-Pack Exercise: Raising Your Legs Off the Ground
- 3. Six-pack exercises: board with hip lowering
- How to expose your abdominal muscles? - advises the coach Jacek Bilczyński
- 4. Exercises for a six-pack: classic crunches
- 5. Six-pack exercises: crunches with touching your ankles
- 6. Six-pack exercise: V-sit
Help the development of the site, sharing the article with friends!
The six-pack exercises, contrary to popular belief, should not only involve the abdominal muscles. In order to get the shape you want, you need to do abdominal exercises, cardio training and stick to a proper diet at the same time. A consistent combination of these three elements will allow you to get the outline of a six-pack on your stomach after a month.
Think it takes months to build asix pack exercise ? The answer is yes, but only if you are using the wrong training strategy. It is a popular belief that to get a six-pack you need to do several hundred sit-ups every day. This is a mistake! Such pushing will not work if you neglect your diet and do not burn fat with cardio exercise. But as soon as you include these elements in your training program, you will notice the first effects after a month.
Learn the rules of six-pack training and see what exercises to do to get results as soon as possible.
How to build a six pack? Training rules
Thin people have the greatest chance of building a six-pack. In their case, adipose tissue does not cover the muscles around the waist, so you only need a few weeks of exercise and they will have a clear abdominal sculpting.
Check: Abdominal muscles - anatomy. How to make the abdominal muscles visible?
A more difficult task is faced by those who have a tire around their belt - to build a six-pack, they must first spend some time shedding unnecessary kilograms. Their muscles will not become visible until they burn belly fat. The quickest way to do this is to apply three elements simultaneously:
- Diet- must be reducing, and at the same time contain the right amount of protein - the building material of muscles. You can use the ready-made menu for a flat stomach. Remember to eat a recovery meal after each training session. The easiest solution is to drink a protein shake after training.
- Cardio training- is necessary to stimulate the metabolism and burn unnecessary fat tissue. It should be performed at least 3 times a week on days free from abdominal training. Initially, it should last 30 minutes, then gradually increase to 40 and 50 minutes. As part of cardio training, you can run,swim, ride a bike, jump rope, exercise on an elliptical cross trainer.
- Abdominal training- should consist of exercises involving all muscle groups within the waist: straight, oblique and transverse muscles. You can find descriptions of effective six-pack exercises below.
- How to lose your stomach in a month? 10 tips from a fitness trainer
- Sticking out belly - how to get rid of it?
- 20 Best Workouts for a Flat Belly
Six Pack Exercises - Training Plan
Perform the following exercises 3 times a week, every other day. The training pattern is as follows:
- 1st and 2nd weeks: 3 sets of 20 repetitions of each exercise
- 3rd and 4th weeks: 4 sets of 30 repetitions
- 5th and 6th weeks: 5 sets of 40 reps
Take 2-minute rest periods between sets.
1. Six-pack exercise: Russian twist
Sit on the floor with your back straight and legs. Grasp the weight with both hands and place it on the right side of your body, next to your hip. Bend your legs at a 90-degree angle and lift a few centimeters off the ground. Tilt your back slightly back. Your torso and thighs should form the letter V. While twisting your torso, move the weight from side to side. Legs should be off the ground all the time, back straight.
2. Six-Pack Exercise: Raising Your Legs Off the Ground
Lie on your back with straight legs. Place your hands flat under your buttocks. Contract your abdominal muscles and, as you exhale, raise both straight legs until they form a 90-degree angle with the ground. Inhale, lower your legs back to the starting position.
3. Six-pack exercises: board with hip lowering
Take the plank position, leaning on your forearms. As you twist your torso, lower one hip towards the ground. Come back to the starting position and then lower the other hip. Exercise alternately.
- Exercises for the radiator - 7 best exercises for abdominal muscles hard as steel
- Abdominal training for men - A6W and ABS [training rules and plans]
- Exercises for sagging belly skin
How to expose your abdominal muscles? - advises the coach Jacek Bilczyński
To build a six-pack, all you need to do is do exercises that target your abs. However, if you are struggling with excess fat around the waist, you need to train a bit differently. Listen to the advice of coach Jacek Bilczyński on the video:
4. Exercises for a six-pack: classic crunches
Lie on your back, bend your knees and slightly widen your feet. Place your handson both sides of the head, elbows spread wide. As you exhale, lift your shoulders a few centimeters off the ground. When making a tense, try to "press" the lumbar spine into the floor and keep it on the floor throughout the exercise. Inhale, lower your shoulders. Remember to contract your abdominal muscles all the time, do not relax them even when lowering them.
5. Six-pack exercises: crunches with touching your ankles
Lie on your back, bend your knees and slightly spread your feet. Extend your arms along the body and lift a few centimeters off the ground. Also raise your shoulders and head. Tensing your abdominals, reach your right ankle with your right hand, go back to the center and do the same inside out. When exercising, try to keep the lumbar spine stationary and pressed against the ground. Repeat the movement alternately.
6. Six-pack exercise: V-sit
Sit on the floor with your knees bent 90 degrees, straighten your back. Extend your arms and stretch out in front of you. By contracting your abdominal muscles, tilt your torso slightly back and lift your bent legs about 20-30 centimeters above the ground. Begin lowering your torso and legs at the same time, extending them at the knees. Stop the movement when the legs are at a 45-degree angle to the ground, the lumbar region stuck to the floor, and the head and shoulders are off the ground. Using your abdominal muscles again, at the same time bend your knees and lift your torso up. Repeat the movement alternately keeping the abdominal tension constant.