- Aphrodisiacs for a man: seafood
- What aphrodisiacs affect women? See the video
- Aphrodisiacs for a man: spices
- Aphrodisiacs for a man: fruits
Help the development of the site, sharing the article with friends!
Meet natural aphrodisiacs for men: fruits, spices and seafood. Check which of them will strengthen potency, increase libido and ignite desire. Here is a list of the most effective aphrodisiacs for men.
Scientists are still researching the power ofaphrodisiacs- agents that have been attributed sexual stimulation for centuries. And if so, it's worth trying them. After all, these opinions about some herbs, fruits, vegetables and many other remedies did not come from nowhere. So it's good to know that they can work differently. There are those that arouse the desire of in both sexes and some that affect more of the same sex. Those that will not harm you, even in excess, and those that should be used in moderation. You should be particularly careful with any specifics purchased via the Internet or even in sex shops, the more that not all of them are provided with information leaflets. And of course, read these leaflets.
Aphrodisiacs for a man: seafood
- Oysters- the rumor is that Casanova ate 50 of them for breakfast … But in fact, it's not about oysters, but about zinc and other compounds in them that increase testosterone levels in blood. Instead of oysters, you can reach for sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds or eat a slice of turkey meat (the darker part). And a higher testosterone level means a greater desire for sex, better libido .
- Shrimps -are considered aphrodisiacs not only because of their high content of zinc, phosphorus, potassium and magnesium, but also for their refined taste. Served during a romantic dinner, with the addition of aromatic spices, due to their erotic shapes, they will awaken the imagination.
What aphrodisiacs affect women? See the video
Aphrodisiacs for a man: spices
- Nutmeg- in the Middle Ages it was used as a remedy for potency, it gained the opinion of "lovers spice". The man who eats the spice is said to be tempted to have sex right away. But beware, it only takes a pinch to get the effect, and more can make you hallucinate.
- Ginger- It is most effective when eaten raw, but dried also works. It stimulates the blood supply to the genitals, strengthens and lengthens the erection. It strengthens the sensationssexual. Eastern ars amandi masters recommended it in combination with honey, garlic, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg as an ideal potency remedy.
Aphrodisiacs for a man: fruits
- Watermelon- it's a natural Viagra. It is best to eat it with the skin (mixed) or in the form of juice. Already half a glass of such juice will induce love madness.
- Peaches- called "Venus's breasts". They have always tempted men. The vitamins and microelements contained in them enhance the desire and prolong the pleasure. Apricots and figs work similarly, although slightly weaker.