Help the development of the site, sharing the article with friends!
Nagle Sami Foundation is the first non-governmental organization in Poland that provides comprehensive assistance to bereaved people.
The mission of the Foundation is to tame mourning in an individual and social dimension. Paying attention to the fact that death is a part of human life, that there are different ways of experiencing loss, and there is no one suitable. Showing there is life after mourning and accompanying you to that point. Creating conditions for people to mourn at their own pace and in their own way. At the Foundation, support and help will be provided to all people who experienced the loss of a loved one, who were in mourning.
The Foundation offers:
- individual psychological help
- adult support groups in eight cities
- psychological help for children and youth
- legal assistance
- toll-free support telephone for people in bereavement 800 108 108 (Mon-Fri 2 p.m. - 8 p.m.)
- workshops and trainings for specialists (including psychologists, educators, doctors)
- training for teaching staff and employers
- support in the form of crisis intervention and support packages for organizations
More information and contact:
website - naglesami.org.pl,
tel. - 502 511 138,
e-mail - [email protected]