- vital fiber: psyllium plantain
- Vital fiber: plantain
- Use of vital fiber
- How to dose vital fiber?
- Where and for how much can you buy vital fiber?
- Contraindications to the use of the preparation
- What should you remember when using vital fiber?
Help the development of the site, sharing the article with friends!
Vital fiber is a natural dietary supplement that supplements the deficiencies of dietary fiber. Thanks to the content of unprocessed psyllium husk and plantain seeds, it will help to cope with excess weight, improve the functioning of the digestive tract, and regulate blood sugar levels and prevent atherosclerosis. Check the pro-he alth properties and the use of vital fiber.
Vital fiberis a natural dietary supplement that can be used to supplement deficiencies in dietary fiber.
Fiber are plant fibers that are insoluble and not digested in the digestive tract. Fiber improves the functioning of the digestive tract, cleanses the intestines, removes toxins from the body and regulates blood sugar levels.
Therefore, a diet rich in fiber is especially recommended for people struggling with obesity, diabetes and atherosclerosis. However, the daily diet of a European is poor in natural sources of fiber, so a dietary supplement was created that consists of natural substances that are a rich source of fiber - psyllium plantain ( Plantago psyllium ) and plantain ovoid ( Plantago ovata ).
vital fiber: psyllium plantain
Psyllium seeds contain special substances that swell in the intestines and therefore act as a mild laxative. After entering the body, the plant absorbs unfavorable substances from food and water in an amount that exceeds their volume many times over. In its presence, they release mucus and create a gel that facilitates the movement of masses in the intestines. Therefore, it supports the digestive process, improves intestinal peristalsis and prevents constipation.
Vital fiber: plantain
The mucilages contained in the crushed seeds and shells of the plantain, swell under the influence of water and absorb large amounts of it. They soften the consistency of the intestinal mass and increase its volume, which is why they are an effective remedy for constipation. In turn, during diarrhea, the seeds absorb excess water from the intestinal mass and restore the proper consistency of the stool.
Use of vital fiber
- effectively supports the weight loss process: leaves a feeling of fullness for a long time, inhibits excessive appetite andprevents the yo-yo effect
- improves the work of the intestines, thus eliminating constipation
- removes toxins from the body
- improves mood, concentration (reduces fatigue, apathy and sleepiness)
- lowers blood pressure and helps restore optimal cholesterol levels
- reduces the risk of cancer and coronary heart disease
- cleanses the liver
How to dose vital fiber?
The daily dose of vital fiber is 3 teaspoons used 3 times a day. Every 3 teaspoons should be dissolved in 0.5 l of liquid: it can be both mineral water and milk, fruit juice and even soup. It is best to eat it three hours before and immediately after a meal, as it greatly increases the feeling of fullness. When using the preparation, drink approx. 2 liters of water every day.
- 3-day weekend diet for a flat stomach
- Dr. Siegal's Fiber Diet
Where and for how much can you buy vital fiber?
Vital fiber can be purchased in pharmacies and he alth food stores. A large package of fiber (360 g) costs about PLN 130, and a small package (180 g) about PLN 80.
Contraindications to the use of the preparation
- hypersensitivity to vital fiber components
- diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, such as intestinal obstruction, diseases of the esophagus and gastric cardia
- unknown cause stomach pains
- nausea or vomiting
- anal bleeding
- pharmacologically difficult to regulate diabetes (especially type 2)
What should you remember when using vital fiber?
- do not consume dry powder as there is a risk of bowel blockage
- do not drink the ready-made preparation for the night
- giving the preparation to children under 12 requires a medical consultation
- people with diabetes should obtain a doctor's approval to take the preparation
- vital fiber should be taken with a time interval (30-60 minutes) after taking medications
Author: Time S.A
Are you looking for an idea for dishes with a low glycemic index? Take advantage of JeszCoLubisz - an innovative dietary system of the He alth Guide. Enjoy an individually tailored plan, constant care of a dietitian and lots of ready-made recipes for he althy and tasty meals. Support the body in case of illness, and at the same time look and feel better!Find out more