Help the development of the site, sharing the article with friends!
The anti-cellulite diet is he althy and light. In order to overcome cellulite, the diet should always be used as a way of life. What is the cellulite diet?
Cellulite- popularly known as orange peel - is unevenly distributed fatty tissue on the thighs, buttocks and arms. Once it does, it's hard to get rid of. You can try to fight it with theanti-cellulite diet , which stimulates the metabolism, cleans the body of toxins and removes excess poisonous substances. This diet is a way of life, not only for a short time. If you are tempted too often to reach for unhe althy snacks, your body, which is laboriously smooth and toned, will immediately wrinkle again.
To avoid cellulite:
- Eliminate fatty and spicy foods from your diet as they encourage water accumulation.
- Reduce the consumption of s alt that causes swelling - use herbal mixtures (e.g. coriander, tarragon, basil, marjoram, dried parsley, and leek) instead.
- Cut down on sweets and junk food. They are a mine of harmful substances that accumulate in fat cells.
- Don't drink coffee (limit to one a day if you must). Do not smoke. Stimulants leave harmful substances in the body, which into fat cells. In addition, smoking weakens the blood vessels, so it is easy to stagnate and swell.
- Eat little, often, preferably 4-5 times a day. Set fixed hours for your meals.
- Choose foods that are easily digestible, e.g. fish, white meat, lean cheese, rice. These are products that accelerate the metabolic rate.
- Eat a variety of high nutritional value foods. Thanks to this, many metabolic processes will be activated in parallel in your body.
- Drink at least 2 liters of non-carbonated, low-sodium mineral water every day. It is important to flush out as much toxins as possible from your body.
- Eat a lot of fruits and vegetables because they contain easily digestible vitamins and microelements.
- Take care of rich sources of potassium (potatoes, lettuce, tomatoes), which has anti-swelling properties.
- Include plenty of celery, parsley, and seasonal watermelons, strawberries and cherries on your menu. They are diuretic.
- Enrichmenu of products rich in B vitamins, e.g. cereal sprouts, yeast, eggs
- Drink a lot of green tea as it speeds up your metabolism.
- Eat foods rich in omega-3, omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acids. These substances improve the metabolism of tissues attacked by cellulite, accelerate fat burning and prevent the accumulation of fat. So eat fish, nuts, vegetable oils, olive oil and the so-called soft margarines.