- Strawberry diet - rules
- Strawberries - what should you know about them?
- What nutrients does the strawberry diet provide?
- Effects of a strawberry diet
- Strawberry diet - breakfast
- Strawberry diet - lunch
- Strawberry diet - dinner
- How to lose weight he althily - advice from psychodietetics
Help the development of the site, sharing the article with friends!
The strawberry diet is a one-component slimming diet. Strawberries are low in calories and are a rich source of folate, which helps our brain function, and antioxidants that protect us from cancer. Check how to create a strawberry diet to lose weight quickly and he althily.
Isstrawberry dieta good idea forslimming ? Strawberries are low in calories - only 28 kcal per 100 g, or 280 kcal per kilogram. In 90 percent. They are made of water, so they can be eaten by people who care about their body. They also contain a lot of fiber, which regulates the digestive process, helping you lose weight. However, there is also a trap: strawberries stimulate the appetite, and they taste best with the addition of cream or yogurt and sugar, and this is a large number of calories …
Strawberry diet - rules
Strawberry dietis based on the dominance of only one ingredient, which carries the risk of not providing the body with the right amount of nutrients. Therefore, we only use the strawberry diet for about 4 days. If we arrange our menu well, we can lose even 2 kg.Don't do that
Strawberries are low in calories, but if you combine them with heavy cream and sugar, in addition to the vitamin bomb, you will treat yourself to a caloric bomb. Half a pack (100 g) of 18% cream is about 185 kcal, and 36% cream is 350 kcal. So it is better to replace it with 12% cream or Greek yoghurt (approx. 135 kcal / 100 g), and even better with 2% natural yoghurt (60 kcal) or buttermilk (45 kcal). Do not sprinkle strawberries with sugar - one teaspoon of sugar is almost 25 kcal!
Strawberries - what should you know about them?
What nutrients does the strawberry diet provide?
Strawberries are considered a vitamin bomb that replenishes all vitamin and mineral deficiencies in our body. However, a diet based only on strawberries is not he althy and can very quickly lead to inappropriate processes in our body. In turn, strawberries, which are an addition to other, wholesome products, will certainly have a positive effect on our he alth. Strawberries contain:
- folic acid, which supports the work and development of the brain,
- vitamin C, which increases immunity and supports iron absorption; 120 g of fresh strawberries cover the dailythe need for this vitamin,
- potassium, which helps the body maintain proper muscle condition and the right level of electrolytes in the body,
- vitamin K, which seals blood vessels,
- vitamins B-5 and B-6, which improve concentration and prevent dizziness,
- magnesium and calcium that deacidify our body,
- antioxidants that slow down the aging process.
Effects of a strawberry diet
- cleansing the body of toxins,
- improvement of intestinal peristalsis,
- strengthening the immune system,
- rejuvenated skin effect,
- hair condition improvement.
Strawberry diet - breakfast
Mix half a cup of strawberries with yogurt and oatmeal. You can also afford a dietary omelette made of wheat bran with strawberries.
Strawberry diet - lunch
After a diet breakfast, you can indulge in strawberry noodle soup. For a traditional duo, such as chicken and rice, you can add a salad of strawberries, Parmesan, mozzarella and a handful of basil.
Strawberry diet - dinner
For dinner you can prepare a refreshing strawberry smoothie with the addition of honey and agave syrup.
How to lose weight he althily - advice from psychodietetics
Each of us dreams of a slim and shapely figure. However, not all methods of losing weight are good for our he alth. How to wisely and he althily lose weight? Listen to our expert - psychodietician and he alth coach Elżbieta Lange.